Learn a Language
- Transparent Language [c]
- *This resource will be discontinued in June. Instead, look for Mango Languages. Use your library card to learn languages using online flashcards in sets of words or phrases. Go mobile.
- Powerspeak [c]
- *This resource will be discontinued in June. Instead, look for Mango Languages. Use your library card to learn a new language through online courses using stories, games, and activities.
- Mango Languages [c]
- New! Create your personal account and learn to speak a new language (including Pirate!) from dialog demonstrations by native speakers, practice recording and playback, and full-length films. Available for English language learners, too. It's pretty intuitive.
- Muzzy [c]
- Use your library card to learn a whole new language or just a few phrases through video and animated lessons geared for children or adults who enjoy cartoons.
- Signing Savvy [c]
- Learn to sign one letter or word at a time. Look up phrases and watch video of how to sign it, or plan your own lessons.
For resources to help complete homework assignments, please visit one of these pages:
Teen Homework Help
Kid's Homework Help
Databases by Subject